Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emilyn Discovers Grass

So Emilyn and I played outside awhile back when it was super nice and warm. Until then she hadn't experienced grass. Keep in mind that she is very oral and puts everything in her mouth and what won't fit in her mouth she licks. You will just have to look at the picture to see what she thought of her first encounter with grass.

"Hi Mom! I love it outside!"


"Ooh what's all this green stuff? I am so excited, something new to discover!"


"I better check it out."


"It would probably be a good idea to taste it."


"This stuff isn't too bad."


"Actually on second thought..."


"What was I thinking?! What kind of terrible crap is this? It better do something amazing for my figure."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how articulate she is already! Her commentary is classic...So cute, as always!
    E

    ReplyDelete