Monday, January 5, 2009

The Unveiling





Okay so some of you (you know who you are) have been pressuring me to be sending new pictures of Emilyn. I am just not on top of things enough to be doing that on a consistent basis and I don't want to waste the time of those who don't have time to be looking at pictures of our fabulous daughter (although I find that hard to believe). So I am giving in to the ultimate compromise... a blog. This may work and I may stay of top of things on a consistent basis, but then again this just might be my first and last post. We'll see. At least I will appease the Emilyn fans, even if only temporarily.

6 comments:

  1. thank goodness you gave in! i was hoping you would. and don't worry, i will pressure you to keep posting too.:) the top picture of her is my favorite. i love it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea... hope you are staying warm, Emilyn is just darling. Looking forward to more! Auntie Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing a blog. I love being able to keep up on the other babies. You enjoyed the last two snow days and being able to prolong going back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally. Is this what two snow days accomplished. If so, thank goodness for the snow! I love the pictures you posted. Keep it up....or else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. KATIE!!!! I went in to get a few things done and to move desks believe it or not. Can you believe this crazy weather??!!!

    Emilyn is BEAUTIFUL...her smile is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you gave in! Emilyn is so adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures with your posts to come! Have a great first-full week back!
    E

    ReplyDelete