Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keeping Me Awake

Contrary to what you may think, it is not Emilyn's crying keeping me up. It is thoughts like, "Don't forget to put clean clothes in the diaper bag in the morning. What should I make for dinner tomorrow? Whose birthday have I forgotten? Did I remember to lock the car? (my ipod was stolen out of the glovebox of our car and someone took our shovel off the front porch last month during the snowstorm so I am a little paranoid).

Last night my thought was "I hope I can get into the online class I need". As many of you know I am currently working on my master's degree. I am slated to be done this summer (yipee!). One of the classes I have to take is Educational Research (not so yipee!). At my advising appointment a while back I discovered it was offered as an online course in addition to it being offered on campus, but priority is given to those living farther away from Whitworth. I begged and pleaded to get into the class and was put on the waiting list. I will hopefully find out tomorrow if there is a spot for me. If not I will have to take it on campus which means that Tuesdays will be incredibly long days. Since the class starts at 5:30 that wouldn't leave me any time to get home after work to eat dinner, let alone see Emi and Kyle for a minute. The class gets out at 9:30 so I wouldn't get home until 10:00 at night. So I am praying like crazy that I can get into the online class. It would make my life so much easier. I will keep y'all posted.

Stay tuned for some Emilyn pictures and to hear how chubby she was yesterday for her 4 month check up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm taking my Ed Research class this semester, too. Though, not at Whitworth, at least we can be research-sympathy for one another! I hope you get into the online class. That would be AMAZING!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, not "at least we can be" but rather, "we at least we can have"

    ReplyDelete